Our Pointu Breakfast cup and saucer with Pouplard Fraise hand painted decoration are entirely handcrafted by our master craftsmen. Perfect for both coffee or tea, they are handcrafted in our atelier using the traditional 18th century techniques.
- Handmade in Malicorne sur Sarthe, France
- Uniquely handcrafted by skilled craftsmen using Bourg-Joly’s centuries-old techniques
- Quality product. The handmade nature means that each one of our pieces is unique
- Dimensions: 2021 : Cup D8cm x H5.5cm Saucer D11cm / 2022 : Cup D11cm x H7.5cm Saucer D16.5cm
- Material: Earthenware Clay and food safe white or coloured glaze
- Dishwasher: Yes, with care (see below)
- Microwave: No
- Delivery: France and International shipping
- Packaged in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag
Earthenware plates, dishes & bowls: Clean by hand and gently wipe with a cloth. In the dishwasher, avoid hot programs and ensure that the plates do not touch each other.
For earthenware baskets: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
For earthenware vases, planters, fruit, animals, crosses, statues: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
Hand painted personalisation option
A hand painted message of up to 5 words (thank you, important date, name of a person, etc.) in black can be added to most pieces. Please contact us for more details.