Our Pointu Breakfast cup and saucer with Coquelicots 2 hand painted decoration are entirely handcrafted by our master craftsmen. Perfect for both coffee or tea, they are handcrafted in our atelier using the traditional 18th century techniques.
- Handmade in Malicorne sur Sarthe, France
- Uniquely handcrafted by skilled craftsmen using Bourg-Joly’s centuries-old techniques
- Quality product. The handmade nature means that each one of our pieces is unique
- Dimensions: 2021 : Cup D8cm x H5.5cm Saucer D11cm / 2022 : Cup D11cm x H7.5cm Saucer D16.5cm
- Material: Earthenware Clay and food safe white or coloured glaze
- Dishwasher: Yes, with care (see below)
- Microwave: No
- Delivery: France and International shipping
- Packaged in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag
Earthenware plates, dishes & bowls: Clean by hand and gently wipe with a cloth. In the dishwasher, avoid hot programs and ensure that the plates do not touch each other.
For earthenware baskets: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
For earthenware vases, planters, fruit, animals, crosses, statues: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
Hand painted personalisation option
A hand painted message of up to 5 words (thank you, important date, name of a person, etc.) in black can be added to most pieces. Please contact us for more details.