Our Malicorne sur pied restauration openwork basket will make an elegant addition to your home. This beautiful handmade earthenware basket is perfect for fruit or serving bread or small cakes, each piece is entirely handcrafted and cut by hand by our master craftsmen.
This openwork style forged Bourg-Joly Malicorne’s reputation and we are proud to continue producing our baskets using the same traditional 18th century techniques.
- Handmade in Malicorne sur Sarthe, France
- Uniquely handcrafted and hand cut by skilled craftsmen using Bourg-Joly’s centuries-old technique of ajourage or openwork.
- Quality product. The handmade nature means that each one of our baskets is unique.
- Dimensions: 4013R: D22cm x H21cm
- Material: Earthenware Clay and food safe white or coloured glaze
- Dishwasher: Yes, with care (see below)
- Microwave: No
- Delivery: France and International shipping
- Packaged in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag
Earthenware plates, dishes & bowls: Clean by hand and gently wipe with a cloth. In the dishwasher, avoid hot programs and ensure that the plates do not touch each other.
For earthenware baskets: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
For earthenware vases, planters, fruit, animals, crosses, statues: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
Hand painted personalisation option
A hand painted message of up to 5 words (thank you, important date, name of a person, etc.) in black can be added to most pieces. Please contact us for more details.