Our pretty petal scallop edged Chevet pleine sans pied shallow bowl is handcrafted by our master craftsmen.
Part of the Chevet collection which includes plates and serving dishes, we are proud to continue making authentic French tableware using the same traditional 18th century techniques that we have used for 275 years.
- Entirely handmade in Malicorne sur Sarthe, France
- Quality product. All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
- Dimensions: 4511P: D18cm x H4cm / 4512P: D22cm x H5.5cm
CARE : Dishwasher on a delicate program only. Stack with care to avoid plates touching. Hand washing recommended. Not microwave safe
- Material: Earthenware Clay and food safe white or coloured glaze
- Dishwasher: Yes, with care (see below)
- Microwave: No
- Delivery: France and International shipping
- Packaged in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag
Earthenware plates, dishes & bowls: Clean by hand and gently wipe with a cloth. In the dishwasher, avoid hot programs and ensure that the plates do not touch each other.
For earthenware baskets: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
For earthenware vases, planters, fruit, animals, crosses, statues: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
Hand painted personalisation option
A hand painted message of up to 5 words (thank you, important date, name of a person, etc.) in black can be added to most pieces. Please contact us for more details.