Our beautiful earthenware Bourg-Joly Pleine sans pied shallow bowls have a pretty scalloped edge entirely hand cut by our master craftsmen.
The perfect size for breakfast, soup or desserts, they match our Bourg-Joly Pleine plates or can be mixed with the larger scallopped Chevet Pleine plates.
- Entirely handmade in Malicorne sur Sarthe, France
- Quality product. All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
- Dimensions: 4470P: D18cm
- Material: Earthenware Clay and food safe white or coloured glaze
- Dishwasher: Yes, with care (see below)
- Microwave: No
- Delivery: France and International shipping
- Packaged in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag
Earthenware plates, dishes & bowls: Clean by hand and gently wipe with a cloth. In the dishwasher, avoid hot programs and ensure that the plates do not touch each other.
For earthenware baskets: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
For earthenware vases, planters, fruit, animals, crosses, statues: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
Hand painted personalisation option
A hand painted message of up to 5 words (thank you, important date, name of a person, etc.) in black can be added to most pieces. Please contact us for more details.