Our signature Bourg-Joly Pleine plate in green entirely handcrafted in earthenware clay by our master craftsmen.
Our green scallop edge plates are entirely cut by hand. Create a springtime tablescape with a mixture of our green and white glazed pieces. For Christmas, mix with our bordeaux glaze plates for a beautiful festive table.
Available as bread, dessert, salad and dinner plates, the Bourg-Joly collection includes bowls and serving pieces with the same scallop edge. Mix them with our larger scalloped Chevet Pleine collection and the Bourg-Joly openwork plates.
- Handmade in Malicorne sur Sarthe, France
- Uniquely handcrafted by skilled craftsmen using Bourg-Joly’s centuries-old techniques.
- Quality product. The handmade nature means that each one of our plates is unique.
- Dimensions: 1359P: D16cm Bread / 1360P: D19cm Dessert / 1361P: D24cm Plate / 1362P: D29cm Dinner Plate
- Material: Earthenware Clay and food safe white or coloured glaze
- Dishwasher: Yes, with care (see below)
- Microwave: No
- Delivery: France and International shipping
- Packaged in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag
Earthenware plates, dishes & bowls: Clean by hand and gently wipe with a cloth. In the dishwasher, avoid hot programs and ensure that the plates do not touch each other.
For earthenware baskets: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
For earthenware vases, planters, fruit, animals, crosses, statues: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
Hand painted personalisation option
A hand painted message of up to 5 words (thank you, important date, name of a person, etc.) in black can be added to most pieces. Please contact us for more details.