Beautiful earthenware Chevet Pleine plate in green glaze with their beautiful scallop edges are entirely handcrafted by our master craftsmen.
Each petal is cut by hand and hand glazed in this wonderful rich green glaze. These plates look stunning mixed with our white glazed Chevet Pleine plates or with the bordeaux glaze for a truly festive table.
- Entirely handmade in Malicorne sur Sarthe, France
- Quality product. All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
- Dimensions: 1369P : D16cm Bread / 1370P : D19cm Dessert / 1371P: D24cm Salad Plate / 1372P: D29cm Dinner Plate / 1375P: D33cm Charger
CARE : Dishwasher on a delicate program only. Stack with care to avoid plates touching. Hand washing recommended. Not microwave safe
- Material: Earthenware Clay and food safe white or coloured glaze
- Dishwasher: Yes, with care (see below)
- Microwave: No
- Delivery: France and International shipping
- Packaged in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag
Earthenware plates, dishes & bowls: Clean by hand and gently wipe with a cloth. In the dishwasher, avoid hot programs and ensure that the plates do not touch each other.
For earthenware baskets: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
For earthenware vases, planters, fruit, animals, crosses, statues: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
Hand painted personalisation option
A hand painted message of up to 5 words (thank you, important date, name of a person, etc.) in black can be added to most pieces. Please contact us for more details.