Our signature Bourg-Joly Pleine plate in pale pink entirely handcrafted in earthenware clay by our master craftsmen.
With its dainty scallop edge entirely cut by hand, the Bourg-Joly Pleine plate will bring French style and grace to any table. The pale pink is beautiful when mixed with the white or navy blue glaze versions.
Available as bread, dessert, salad and dinner plates, the Bourg-Joly collection includes bowls and serving pieces with the same scallop edge. Mix them with our larger scalloped Chevet Pleine collection and the Bourg-Joly openwork plates.
- Handmade in Malicorne sur Sarthe, France
- Uniquely handcrafted by skilled craftsmen using Bourg-Joly’s centuries-old techniques.
- Quality product. The handmade nature means that each one of our plates is unique.
- Dimensions: 1359P: D16cm Bread / 1360P: D19cm Dessert / 1361P: D24cm Plate / 1362P: D29cm Dinner Plate
- Material: Earthenware Clay and food safe white or coloured glaze
- Dishwasher: Yes, with care (see below)
- Microwave: No
- Delivery: France and International shipping
- Packaged in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag
Earthenware plates, dishes & bowls: Clean by hand and gently wipe with a cloth. In the dishwasher, avoid hot programs and ensure that the plates do not touch each other.
For earthenware baskets: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
For earthenware vases, planters, fruit, animals, crosses, statues: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
Hand painted personalisation option
A hand painted message of up to 5 words (thank you, important date, name of a person, etc.) in black can be added to most pieces. Please contact us for more details.