Beautiful hand painted white earthenware anses anciennes planter with Antique Fruits hand painted decoration. The perfect piece for highlighting plants and flowers.
The decorator paints freehand on the raw enamel, applying oxide-based colours with a brush, a technique dating back to the 18th century, which allows for the complete fusion of the decoration and the enamel. This traditional manufacturing method leads to slight variations in terms of colour and decoration. The entirely handmade nature of the work guarantees that each piece of earthenware is unique.
- Handmade in Malicorne sur Sarthe, France
- Uniquely handcrafted and hand painted by skilled craftsmen using Bourg-Joly’s centuries-old techniques.
- Quality product. The handmade nature means that each one of our planters is unique.
- Dimensions: 3161: D11cm x H10cm / 3162: D14cm x H13cm / 3163: D18cm x H16cm / 3164: D21cm x H19cm / 3165: D25cm x H23cm / 3166: D27cm x H26cm
- Material: Earthenware Clay and food safe white or coloured glaze
- Dishwasher: Yes, with care (see below)
- Microwave: No
- Delivery: France and International shipping
- Packaged in a beautiful velvet drawstring bag
Earthenware plates, dishes & bowls: Clean by hand and gently wipe with a cloth. In the dishwasher, avoid hot programs and ensure that the plates do not touch each other.
For earthenware baskets: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
For earthenware vases, planters, fruit, animals, crosses, statues: wash by hand and gently wipe with a cloth.
All our pieces are entirely handmade and therefore the dimensions shown can vary very slightly.
Hand painted personalisation option
A hand painted message of up to 5 words (thank you, important date, name of a person, etc.) in black can be added to most pieces. Please contact us for more details.